Jacob's last game of the season was yesterday. That's him in the #10 white jersey and Adidas (of course) hat. He played very well and his team ended up with a tie against the league leaders. Spectating was cold. Jacob seems to think getting his feet really wet and trying to do throw-ins with frozen fingers was tough as well - wimp :) I'm just glad he played on FieldTurf - not sure playing on frozen mud would have been real fun.
We now get a few weeks off without soccer - What will we fill our evenings with now? I'm sure we'll find something to do and it might even involve spending some time with the rest of our family at home - I know, perish the thought ...
We now get a few weeks off without soccer - What will we fill our evenings with now? I'm sure we'll find something to do and it might even involve spending some time with the rest of our family at home - I know, perish the thought ...

Ccccold! We had snow yesterday. The stake pres. cancelled the other wards in our bldg. but we were already there so we stayed. No school today for the kids, though! Enjoy the snow.
ReplyDelete