What do you like about Caitlin?
Preston: She rocks.
Jacob: She is very funny.
Joseph: She's smart.
Mom: She is fun to hang out with and a joy to talk to. She very personable and considerate of others. She is impressively creative and inspires us all to pursue our own creativity.

It's always an adventumatory experience with Caitlin around. I never have to wonder what color shirt I'm wearing since she always announces it to everyone when she first sees me each day. Sometimes I return the favor.
ReplyDeleteI used to baby-sit her!! I've heard others say they 'saw me grow up', and then they'd tell me it was crazy to see me so grown up. Now I'm seeing babies and kids I used to babysit as young women and young men--some even on missions!! It is crazy, but fun to see! I remember watching Joseph and baby Caitlin when we were in the Granite Falls Ward. It was such a treat for me! Thanks for trusting me with your kids!
ReplyDeleteHooray for Caitlin. You are such a beautiful young lady. And the Converse are rockin'!
ReplyDeleteJuli
Wow! Your home would be a very fun place to be!!! That is so fun that Caitlin announces what you are wearing. Does she ever make you go back and change it? Thanks Melinda for finding our blog and putting it on the Marysville 6th Ward site. It is so fun to catch up with friends of the past. Have a great Christmas in all that SNOW!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, I'm guessing Caitlin had a birthday??? If so, happy birthday! I remember Caitlin playing with Megan and she loved to talk like that dinosaur on PBS!
ReplyDelete