Oh, I suppose that now you want to know what my power animal is. Which animal, you wonder is like a guardian angel to me? What creature will be there to help me conquer my darkest fears and lead me to greatness? What, you may ask, is the animal that is always in my dreams and the most likely to be on my charm bracelet or hanging from my rear view mirror?
My Personal Power Animal is . . . .

Doesn't it look like me? I could follow this fellow into battle. Waddle my foes to death. BUT, where was my power animal at church today when I was so cold I couldn't stop shaking for the entire three-hour block? Oh, that's right, I don't really believe in power animals. If I did though, I would have been warm at church. A penguin should be able to do that for me, right? At least my power animal has an eternal quality - its smile, or is that a very definate double chin. You decide. (I really hope double chins are not eternal. I do not want to be resurrected with a double chin. One life is enough!)
Jacob's power animal is . . .
The Giant Weta (Ta Da!)
We couldn't stop screaming when we saw this photo on the internet. The Giant Weta can get up to 8 inches long. I knew Jacob was talented at bugging us, but I didn't know it was his power animal's fault.Talk about inspiring courage, Preston's Personal Power Animal is a . . .
Yellow-bellied Weasel (no kidding)
Ahhh! so cute. Now we see where Preston gets it.So here's a few more:
Roger: Roughtail Stingray
Joseph: Angora Rabbit
Melinda's Relatives
Kimball: White-lipped Peccary
Grandpa Davenport: Desert Dwarf Mongoose
Grandma Davenport: Madagascan Fossa
Darian: Eurasian Three-toed Woodpecker
Stevie P: Black Pirranha
Lance: Amazonian Manatee
Nathan: Blue Iguana
Hudson: Blast-ended Skrewt
Roger's Relatives
James: Ring-tailed Lemur
Dave: Honey Badger
Grandpa Lawrence: Leopard Gecko
Grandma Lawrence: Greater Roadrunner
If you don't like your personal power animal, well, too bad for you. I'm not the one who named you (well, for the most part - I guess I did name four people on this list).
I didn't look up everybody because there are sure a lot of people in the world and that would take a long time. And, I thought you might have some fun looking yourselves up. Besides, you might need some help learning how to spell your name backwards.
Here's the name of the site: http://www.isthisyour.name/
Tell me what your personal power animal is (even if you already know, like from a vision or from seeing it on TV).



Amber's power animal is the Angora Rabbit too. Not sure how it can help me. We enjoyed your post!
ReplyDeletelol! Thats cute! My power animal is a cat :3
ReplyDeleteohhh lalaaa!pretty.i like the bug and the penguin.
ReplyDelete